Thursday 30 July 2015

SUMMERTIME PHOTOGRAPHY SCAVENGER HUNT - part 2

I'm back with part 2 of my photo collection and if you missed my previous post you might want to see that here first. 

So picking up where I left off:

14.  A traffic signal.

15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it. I was happy to find this one!

 

16. A panoramic view, taken while standing (or sitting!) someplace high in the air. 
The Emirate Cable Car across the Thames.  I had a fun day in London with my friend Melanie, and there are more photos here if you'd like to see more of our day.



 17.  At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms.  I attempted a photo of two policemen but decided I might get arrested for acting suspiciously so gave up on that idea!

 18.  An overloaded truck, car or other vehicle. I struggled with this initially so took this cartoon....


Then I spotted this one! 


19.  A ticket Booth - The Emirates Cable Car.  Two ticks for this ride!
  
20. A natural body of water.  I discovered this one is quite special.  It is where three rivers converge on the Norfolk Broads, The Yare, Tas and Wensum. Our prehistoric ancestors regarded places where rivers meet (a confluence) as sacred and this this one is specially so, as it is the meeting of not two but three rivers. 



21.  A photograph of me with a sign:

And that's me done! 

There's a sense of achievement and disappointment, because I love challenges and opportunity to take photos and it is sad to see this come to an end.  But I plan to make a list for my grand daughters when we go on holiday because they like taking photos too, and meantime I have my monthly '5 in 5' challenge and Helena's Pairs.

So, thank you Rinda for a great list as always, and for arranging this photo challenge. It's been great fun while it lasted.

9 comments:

  1. Yeay! What a brilliant second half, and so interesting - that shot of being high is great and I think your flags are going to win outright in the how-many-did-you-see stakes. I chortled at the loos on the lorry :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great 'catches' there Sandie! I am going to make a scavenger list of I spies for my girls during our 11 hour car journey tomorrow. I think I might play along with them too to keep me awake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing the hunt. You've managed so great photos for some of the prompts. Don't forget I need to look for tents on Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to meeting up Eileen and i think there will be some good tent photos to be had!

      Delete
  4. well done of collecting them all and no need to use a sub - laughed at the lorry full of loos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a winner..I'm not sure I've seen anyone else come up with the flags! Always delighted to see some conveniences being transported somewhere ..covenient too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant!! Your flags easily wins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flags and the cartoon made me laugh as that is a very hard one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those are great flags. And way to get high.
    But my favorite is the last one with you.
    Thanks for playing along and congratulations on finishing!
    Be sure to link up on my blog for the end of the July so everyone can see your accomplishments!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...